How Can I Fix My Computer? Very Slow Start Ups and Other Problems Are Too Common Now!

Recently, I got an email from someone who asked me "what is wrong with my computer? Very slow start ups and shut downs are now the norm. And when the PC is actually working, the applications take forever to run. I often see that stupid white box in the corner of the screen. And sometimes, it freezes and even crashes."

I had the same problem with my computer. Very slow start ups and all of the other problems that this person emailed me about were very familiar to me. I was just so frustrated that my computer was not running better, but I did not know what to do about it. Someone told me to increase the memory, but I was looking for something a little cheaper. (And it turns out, the memory was not even the problem) So I did a search online for how to fix a slow PC, and I found out about registry cleaners. So I got a registry repair program, and it did wonders for my computer.

What is the registry? It is the database that regulates all of the applications on your computer. But eventually, this registry is going to get cluttered with a lot of junk and this will affect all of the applications on the PC.

When you get a registry cleaner, it will scan your registry for problems and then list them for you, letting you get rid of these files if you wish. And, it will keep future registry errors away.

What is wrong with my computer? Very slow start ups and other problems are now common. But you can easily fix it. Go to http://www.registryrepaironline.com for a FREE SCAN to see what needs to be fixed in your industry

1 comments:

Shiv February 26, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

tell me your system specification ?

Processor / ram ...........etc

Post a Comment